Part 5: I was left in charge of planning (most of) the itinerary for our day in Tokyo. Needless to say, it became a food trail!
1) TSUKIJI MARKET
– Woke up in the wee hours of the morning and queued for almost 3 hours for an omakase meal at the very famous Sushi Dai. WORTH IT.
– Kaminarimon Gate
– Senso-ji Temple, where I drew a fortune and got “Best Fortune”!
– Suzukien ice cream with different levels of matcha intensity
– Freshly baked apple custard pie from RINGO
– 100 Yen sushi at Kura Sushi
– 8 Layers of ice cream at Daily Chico
– BAKE cheese tart!
– Dinner at Shake Shack (which was meh, overrated). It was extremely difficult to find this place, by the way.
– Zaku Zaku
– Going on a potato chips rampage at Calbee+
7) SHIBUYA STATION
– Hachiko statue
– MAD CROWD!! Many people dressed up (or down) for halloween season. I’m still amazed at the guy who wore just a bikini in 15-degree Celsius weather.
– No one visits Shibuya and NOT cross the notorious Shibuya Crossing, right?
View the rest of the vlogs here
Music: Aiobahn & Yunomi feat. nicamoq – 銀河鉄道のペンギン